The first deadline for organizations to comply with the accessibility requirements set out in the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service (“Customer Service Standard”) under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) has now arrived.
Has your business or organization taken the necessary steps to ensure compliance?
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT…
- WHO is required to comply with the AODA;
- WHAT steps your organization needs to be take to achieve compliance;
- WHERE you can access helpful materials to assist with compliance;
- WHEN your organization must be compliant with the different requirements;
- HOW your organization can ensure compliance; Or
- WHY your organization is required to comply?
If so, we strongly encourage you to attend our upcoming Managing the Workplace Seminar on Complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act: Who, What, Where, When, How and Why?”, which will take place on January 19, 2012.
To obtain additional information and to register for this seminar, please visit our Managing the Workplace Website.
We look forward to seeing you there!!